- Introduction and Objectives.
- Scope management processes
- Prima Uno systems – Scope baseline database – Case Study Scope.
- Course Assessment – Ongoing through Module.
- Course Feedback and questions.
After completing this workshop you should be able to…
- Understand and apply project scope management principles to help ensure your project is successfully completed.
- Distinguish “good” scope from scope that requires further development, understand what makes a good scope statement and make the necessary corrections.
- Integrate Scope Management activities with other project management processes.
- Understand Assumptions & Exclusions, Work and Completion Objectives and how to compile these correctly.
- Understand High level Risks, Work and Completion Objectives and how to compile these correctly.