What is this course?
Fundamentals of Project Controls is an introductory course designed by Project Controls professionals to give an overview into the Project Controls process as a whole.
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is a 4 day overview and is geared towards an individual who has minimal experience within the Project Controls Arena .The course focuses on key aspects of delivering projects, focusing on all the key specialist tools techniques and processes required to have proper control over a project and its progression.
- Project Overview
- Organisation structures within a project environment
- Project Initiation
- Programme Management and Sanctioning
- Scope Management
- Risk Management
- Document Controls and Configuration Management
- Contracts (NEC)
- Planning and resource management
- Cost Control
- Project Monitoring and Control (Trending & Change Control)
- Project Closeout